Please use this form to tell us about the precision optical components, coatings, or assemblies that you need.
The growing demand for cutting-edge optical coatings requires highly accurate and reliable metrology. Precision Optical advanced analysis instrumentation is designed for full characterization of coatings and component performance and delivers reliable data in even the most demanding applications. Our spectrophotometers and laser system are regularly calibrated and inspected to ensure accuracy in verifying spectral compliance of our coatings to a wide variety of exacting specifications.
- Perkin-Elmer Lambda 900 spectrophotometer with UV WinLab analytical software and PELA-1030 Variable Angle Absolute Specular Reflectance Accessory capable of measuring spectral performance at angles of incidence
from 10° to 72°
- Perkin-Elmer Lambda 950 spectrophotometer with UV WinLab analytical software and fully-automated variable-angle specular Universal Reflectance Attachment (URA) capable of measuring absolute reflectance without relying on reference standards
- General Purpose Optical Bench (GPOB) installable on either allows the design of custom optical layouts and modification of the optical path to suit the precise requirements of spectral analysis and the size and shape of the tested element
- Each spectrophotometer includes software-controlled Common Beam Depolarizer which provides true random energy for the systems and allows performing highly accurate measurements by correcting the inherent instrument polarization. For measurements at non-normal AOI a fully automated polarizer drive can be used to analyze samples using a specific polarization of incident radiation
- Accessories are interchangeable between the spectrophotometers giving us the ability to cross-check performance, and supply customers with an extensive variety of transmission or reflectance measurement from 200nm to 2500nm.
Optical Rail mounted Laser System
- 632.8nm He-Ne random polarized laser
- S, P, and 45°polarizers with digitally controlled rotation wheel
- Extremely sensitive detector for high extinction ratio measurement capability
- S & P measurement capability
- Phase-shift difference measurement capability
- 360° continuous rotation stage
- Capability of measurements at other wavelengths when used with different lasers