Please use this form to tell us about the precision optical components, coatings, or assemblies that you need.
With the current and future demand for extremely high quality coating performance in the optics industry, proper calibrated spectral testing is essential. Precision Optical utilizes a combination of Near-IR and UV visible spectrophotometer devices and rail mounted laser setups to ensure spectral compliance for customer needs.
Our Near-IR and UV visible spectrophotometer testing includes:
- Perkin-Elmer Lambda 900 with PELA-1030 10 Deg to 70 Deg variable absolute reflectance attachment with UV WinLab software.
- Perkin-Elmer Lambda 950 with Universal Reflectance Attachment (URA) for absolute reflectance over digitally input angles of incidence with UV WinLab software
- General Purpose Optical Bench (GPOB) for custom sample, component and assembly testing.
- Instruments and accessories (which are interchangeable on both tools) give us the ability to cross-check instruments, and virtually perform any type of transmission or reflectance measurement from 200nm to 3200nm with polarization capabilities.
Our Rail Mounted Laser testing includes:
- 632.8nm He-Ne random polarized laser
- S, P, and 45 Deg polarizers with digitally controlled rotation wheel
- Extremely sensitive detector for high extinction ratio measurement capability
- S & P measurement capability.
- Phase-Shift Difference measurement capability.
- Full 360 Deg angle rotation stage.
- Alternate laser wavelengths capable.